Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 430

Thread: MoN Discussion

  1. #361
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    really? thats good, lets hear everyone else's take.

    Also:

    what threads are we going to make?

    Obviously "Cries Unheard" (if that becomes the title, which I dont know it will be)

    anything else do you think necessary? Discussion in the actual thread is fine with me, it gives you something to do when I'm OUT, and you can discuss tactics and such too as long as you dont get OT...

    *continues writing monster manual*

    oh, and by the way: think like the GM. Be the GM. Think about it. If you're fighting a made up monster that I probably had fun making, then it probably should be analyzed (if you have that skill) because its probably a hell of a lot more detailed than just an orc or a balrog or whatever that I didnt make up. Get it? :-P Thats the only time I'll say that.

  2. #362
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uh huh... dont start confusing me now t.t

  3. #363
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, ok.


    seriously, whats easier to get on, AIM or MSN? they're both free, why dont some people just take 5 extra minutes of time? :-P

    I prefer MSN, due to less spam and junk shit. however, you need to sign up for mail for MSN, so we may all get on AIM. PICK ONE PEOPLE PLEASE! :-P

    Frank Lou.

  4. #364
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I prefer AIM cuz I dont know anyones MSN, but I have most peoples AIM.

  5. #365
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alright then, I guess we'll do AIM if thing stay the way they are.

  6. #366
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess i'll have to do battles and things on mornings... well, less is nothing! ^_^;

    Anyway, i'll reread the "long ass" post when i have time.... and about a name, llet me think about it...

  7. #367
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    big ass stupid trouble! Neither MSN, nor YAHOO, nor AIM, nor ICQ, nor ANYTHING WHICH DOESN'T WORK WITH INTERNET EXPLORER is good for me.

    Agh! people telling me to cut! well, i'll tell you tomorrow!

  8. #368
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alright, later melfice..

  9. #369
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Melfice has a great suggestion for a name.. hes gonna post it as soon as he can, I'd rather let him do it since he made it up.

  10. #370
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i aint getting MSN [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •